Friday 12 October 2012

Lazy Afternoon and a bucket of mojos

Yesterday i went out with a couple of friends to have a photo shoot, it's one of our ways to spend time, let our creativity flow and all that jazz; Also it's for my cousin Sam's blog. check it out guys you may find some fashion tips from her ^_^

At first it was a bit hard, our friend Nick asked me to be the creative director alongside with Ged. I thought that the light passing through the trees would be a great effect on her, so walked around looked for a spot with the best light to catch.



She's wearing her Team Manila shirt


 and her pastel dyed studded shorts from her sponsor. Nice!



...only the spiky bracelets are mine! =P




Oh and yeah, i guess i haven't mentioned in my description in the blog; i am an amateur  photographer. I don't consider myself as a pro, maybe a novice? *laughs! but i still stick to the basics and that's just photography. I still need some advice coming from the pros.

Although i have some gigs? (should i even call it that way..) It's not that much but i still consider it as an achievement for me even though i'm just starting. :) weee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment