Saturday 20 October 2012

a nostalgic visit

Yesterday i went back to high school, things may be a little bit different from before but the feeling is still there. I miss high school.

As i take a step further, so near to achieve my goals and face the real world. I can never forget where i came from and developed who i am right now.

I went there because there's this Fun Run that they organized tom. @ 5am, my brother-in-law asked me to register him and my sis to the event. I was so giddy and excited to see my former teachers in hs teehee :))


at the hallways of our school, i used to run like crazy here..hahaa!!


nick's ever 'makulit' little brother, he's even taller than me if that's little hahaha!
(my fishtail's a little bit messy! my sister did that for me, she has talent for Hair and Make-up thingies hhe.)


Hello 'CHEESE" pillars :D


carvings on the 4 Pillars


me at the meteor garden, this is where we usually have our class photos..


parking spot beside the soccer field, apparantly there are a lot of ateneans who are into photography, skateboarding, and soccer. Before there were only a few..

i was lucky that day, i saw 11 pesos on the grass and picked them. although my conscience tells me not to keep it, so what i did i threw the 3 coins in different directions :))

What am i wearing?
shoes: Soulmate (love these flats)
jeans: Freego
top: Crissa
bag: Jovanni

No comments:

Post a Comment