Monday 8 October 2012

Happy time w/ Happy Leaf

I always forget to blog something about this new Tea Stall in SM. - Happy Leaf


They got lots of flavors to choose from, you can choose regular fruit tea or milk tea, and they serve milk tea slush too. Their tapioca pearls are a bit sweet for me but i don't mind! (i still enjoy chewing them *laughs!) And I particularly love the color of their straws..teehee! The tea costs for a reasonable price, and i'm sure that you're going to enjoy it too once you buy a drink from them. It's refreshing and it's very tasty, good for meals/snacks. I have tried the Oreo Milk Tea Slush (thumbs up!) and the Okinawa Milk tea (tastes like Wintermelon)
My fave drink in Happy leaf so far is the Blueberry Milk Tea, reminds me of my childhood snacks before, tasted like the combination of Nature Valley bars and Pop Tarts Strawberry/Blueberry.
(you guys might find it weird if i have a very distinct sense of taste.. =_=)
so anyways...

another reason for me to like it is that: other Tea shops here in Naga doesn't have a Blueberry Flavor. TBH i have one favorite drink in each tea shops here ^_^

-here's the Blueberry Milk Tea that i love so much!

Here's their facebook page if you'd like to see other flavors of the shop.
check 'em out here -->  Happy Leaf Milk Tea

-this is me signing out! Jal Ja! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment